Session Fee $100 self-pay $125 insurance
Lisa Franklin, MSW, LCSW, CSAYC, is an Out of Network provider. As a therapist, confidentiality is a number one commitment and insurance companies ask for private information that I do like to share. Because of the strain this can cause to not be able to bill your insurance company for mental health services, a discounted rate is offered to offset the cost of sessions. Lisa accepts cash, check, credit/debit cards and most FSA/HSA cards. Some insurance companies have Out of Network benefits. It is the responsibility of the Client to submit receipts (Superbills) from sessions for reimbursements. Lisa will provide a Superbill for each session, on a monthly basis if requested. If the Client would like Superbills for each session, rather than monthly, please make arrangements with Lisa to have these emailed directly to you. Lisa Franklin, MSW, LCSW, CSAYC holds a Master’s of Social Work (MSW) from Indiana University. Lisa is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) by examination and is a Credentialed Sexually Abusive Youth Clinician (CSAYC) also by the state of Indiana.
Other Billable Costs
- Late Cancellation Fee less than 24 hours in advance (Full fee, $100/$125)
- Missed Appointment Fee $100/$125
- Letter Writing $25 per 15 minutes
- Copy Fee $25 plus fees for mailing
- Returned Check Fee $25 plus the fees the bank charges
- Late Fees for past due 90+ days $25 per month until total balance is paid
- Collections Fee: The cost of the collection fee will be added to your balance if your account has to be sent to collections for payment, including but not limited to postage, attorney and/or court fees required to obtain payment on accounts due.